With the closure of schools we have had to adapt the way we will be testing the Grade 12's in term 1. We will be allowing the learners to write their Term 1 assessment from home on the 19th of March. Below outlines how this will be made possible;
- The assessment paper will be made available on your online course on Thursday evening (19 March) at 17:00 and you will be sent an email with a link that will take you straight to the exam on your online course
- The assessment paper will be a PDF file which you can either download and write on OR you may have it screened up on your phone or PC and you may write on separate papers
- There will be instructions for the assessment on your online course from 17:00 on the assessment lesson itself. Please read them carefully
- You will start the assessment at 17:30 and you will have 2 hours (17:30 - 19:30) to complete the assessment
- Once you have completed the assessment, you will need to scan and email it to your AP Maths educator. If you attend our Westville centre, please email your completed exam paper to [email protected]. If you attend our Greenside centre, please email your paper to [email protected] If you are an Online-Only learner, please submit your paper to [email protected].
- You can download a free scanner app on your phone such as tap scanner (download for for Android or for iOS) to scan your exam paper solutions.
- Please consolidate all your pages of solutions into ONE PDF file and name it according to the convention: FirstName LastName Gr 12 Term 1 APM exam 2020, e.g. John Smith Gr 12 Term 1 APM exam 2020
If you have any questions, please contact us on [email protected] or 071 500 4951 or start a live chat. Our team is here to help you.