Taking a screenshot with Mac
When using macOS Mojave:
- Press Shift-Command-5 to see the onscreen capture controls.
- Click Capture Selected Window in the onscreen controls. Your pointer changes to a camera.
- Click a window to capture that window. To exclude the window's shadow from the screenshot, press and hold the Option (⌥) key while you click.
- A thumbnail of the screenshot briefly appears in the corner of your screen. You can interact with the thumbnail to edit the screenshot, move it, or take other actions. Or wait for the screenshot to appear on your desktop.
In all versions of macOS:
- Press Shift-Command-4.
- Press the Space bar. The pointer changes to a camera .
- Click a window to capture that window.To exclude the window's shadow from the screenshot, press and hold the Option (⌥) key while you click.
- Find the screenshot on your desktop.
Taking a screenshot with Windows 10
- Open Start.
- Search for Snip & Sketch, click the top result to open the app.
- Click the New button in the top-left corner.
- Select the type of snip you want to use, including, we suggest rectangular Clip.
- Take the screenshot and save
Please don't hesitate to ask us for assistance if you would like some help changing the speed of the videos on our site 😄.