Please read through all 5 steps before completing your order.
This article serves as a guide to help you complete your order by going through all the required fields that are on the billing form.
Important points before you start
- You card must be registered for online transactions (online shopping).
- You must be using a verified MasterCard or Visa card.
- Debit cards can be used in place of a credit card as long as they are a verified MasterCard or Visa card and they are registered for online transactions (online shopping).
- You must be prepared to receive an OTP (One Time Pin) to verify the transaction.
Below is a screen shot of the billing form that you'll need to complete in order to complete your credit/debit card payment.
1. What brand should you use?
On the front of your card there should be an image for the brand of card you are using. The two available are Visa and MasterCard, see screenshots below.
2. What card number should you use?
Your card number is displayed on the front of your card, see screenshots below.
3. What expiry date should you use?
Use the expiry date as shown on the front of your card.
First select the month, see screenshots below.
Next select year. Usually the year is only shown by the last two digits of the year, e.g. 19 for 2019, see screenshots below.
4. What card holder should you use?
Use the name that is displayed on the front of your card, see screenshots below.
5. What CVV number should you use?
The CVV/CVC is a three-digit security code on the back of your credit or debit cards.
You can find this after the final 4 digits of your card, see screenshots below.
Don't forget about your OTP to confirm the payment.
That's it! Your order has been paid for and you can start learning.
Please don't hesitate to ask us for assistance if you are struggling to pay for your order 😄.